Wednesday, June 20, 2007

it's all in the eyes...



Hello everybody,



Has it been a well already?! boy how time flies...


Looking into a man's eyes is sexy. You see their souls, their hormones raging, the lust... THE ANIMAL.


But have you ever tried having sex with someone who is wearing sunglasses? It's terrible. I mean having sex outside is uncomfortable as it is with my tits getting bruised from being pushed hard against the wall (and if there's no lube i'll be feeling if for days) but to have a soul-less sex from behind... bad bad bad!


Women on the other men (even those packing a piece like me) are always sexy - even with their shades on. Like having sex with a hung over babe after she's been partying all night. For example look at this photo from a vacation - don't i look hot in my shades?
Guess that pust me in the 'sexy women with sunglasses' category. What do you think?


Kisses,
Denny


No comments: